The Vapor Pro is constructed from a light, durable fabric to provide an optimal balance between flexibility and compression. Vapor Pro features unique double paneling on the back of the legs to increase compression and provide lift in the water. The seam pattern provides a versatile fit, reduces drag and ensures comfort. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
- RESILIENT FABRIC: Light, durable fabric provides compression without limiting range-of-motion (73% Nylon, 27% Spandex)
- WATER REPELLENCY: A hydrophobic coating is applied and creates that cool water-beading effect we all love
- SELECT DUAL PANELING: On the back of legs provides optimal lift and better body position in the water
- ENABLES MUSCLE EFFICIENCY: Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract in order to maintain muscle efficiency
- WELDED SEAM TECHNOLOGY: Bonded seams reduce drag and friction throughout the suit
- Rinse immediately after each use with cool, non-chlorinated water.
- Do not use in the shower, soaps will deteriorate the fabric.
- Lay flat to dry; do not use any type of dryer.
- Store in a cool dry environment.
- The more the suit is put on and taken off will cause the fabric to wear out.
- Follow the instructions provided on the suit’s care label.