Commissioned by the defence department, this print is part of the army’s push to join the circular economy by recycling old phosphorus fragments from unwanted grenades and chaff into swimwear for the whole family to wear. Why waste the beautiful, brilliant colours that could have been destroyed in a safe and controlled underground detonation, when it can be out on display for you to wear? Just be sure to remember, limit exposure to sunshine and limit exposure to your new shiny swimwear. This print has been produced via the latest direct digital printing technology, which means it is better for the environment as there is minimal wastage and water consumption in the printing process.
Carry and store all your swim training gear on pool deck in this versatile, spacious mesh backpack.
- Complete with a water-resistant pocket to store your valuables, pockets for your water bottle & goggles
- Reflective logos so you can be seen on the way to pre-dawn training
- The drawstring opening allows for easy access, while the adjustable shoulder straps let you carry your gear with ease
- Made from tough nylon & mesh that won’t have a problem getting wet and will be durable for the hours on pool deck while you train
- Measures 64cm high and 47cm wide